Following on for Microair’s success as the manufacturer of one of the world’s smallest panel mounted VHF aircraft radios and with radios sold in over 20 countries around the world, Microair’s latest version REV Q Radio is packed with features that include:-
- SL30 Interface
- Internal vox intercom with auxiliary audio (music) automatic mute
- Dual Monitoring (Active/Standby)
- Selectable Carrier Detect (PTT) – Lockout (safety feature)
- 99 programmable memories
- Priority Key
- larger knobs
- Alpha /Numeric Display
- 5 watts RF carrier output
- Memory Sort by Name
- Receiver tuning down to 108 Mhz.
- 1 Year Warranty as standard
- Australian Manufactured
All this fits in a 57 mm (2 1/4”) instrument hole and weighs 416g (14.67oz).
Have you considered the luxury of running 2 coms?